This is Sadie in her physical therapy. I know it looks crazy but she actually really does enjoy it. She loves it when she gets to jump on the trampoline. Her walking and talking is still coming along kind of slowly but we have alot of hope! As far as cognitively she is doing so great! When we first caught her delays she was about 14 months behind or more, now she is less then 6 months behind and mostly caught up in some areas. She is following directions and making eye contact so much better. We have been so excited! She is being more social and I think she is starting to call me "Ni Ni" when her dad asks her to point to me. She knows five colors and her basic shapes. I almost cried the other day when she pointed to the correct shape when I asked her about her peanut butter sandwich I cut with cookie cutters into stars and hearts. We still have a long road ahead but I am so grateful for her progress!! I just love my little babe. She has really taught us not to take all these little milestones for granted. Every little thing she learns is so precious to us. Today I received a link to a study that just came out confirming a link to murcury and Autism. I really hope this is just the start of more studies to come so that we can find out how to help our kids. Here it is if any one is interested:Landmark Study finds: Murcury poisoning causes Autism


Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Physical Tharapy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a sweet post. Oh Nicki you are such a trooper! I get so emotional when I think of all the things that you are waiting to experience with Sadie.... and all the things the rest of take for granted. It will happen..... sooner than you think! And little Micah will only help! I am sure of that! Love ya... thinking of ya.... and I can't wait to get the call that you are in labor! eeeeeek!
Post a Comment