Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Disneyland


Today was Sadie's first time going to Disneyland! I want with my friend Roxanne and her little girl Ellie. It was so fun The girls are soooo cute together. Sadie watches intently everthing Ellie does. It's so adorable when they copy eachother and then crack up about it. Sadie did pretty well on all the rides. Well the kid rides, we didn't brave space mountain or anything, Mr. Toads wild ride is about as daring as you can get with a 16 month old. If there was music she was dancing and other then that her cute little face seemed courious about everything.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Such a cute picture! I wish we could have gone but I am extremely under the weather. Hopefully we can go when I get better! I'm glad she loved her first time at the happiest place on earth :)

Maria said...

I am so jealous. I think I am going to take Abby next time I am down (next month). So you should come, that would be so fun! Sadie is so cute!