Okay so I just started this blog. Can't promise I will have much at first but this should be fun. So here is my hansome hubby Micah, my beautiful baby Sadie and then me! We had fun taking these pictures in old town Temecula with my father in law. I think they came out pretty dang cute!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Smith Family 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Nikki-
I found your blog on Maria Wood's blog. Is that ok that I went onto your blog? Anyways, Your little family is so cute. I also have a blog which I just started a few weeks ago so there is not much there. Anyways take care and I look forward to seeing more pictures of your family.
Brittnee (Handy) King
brittneeanddavid.blogspot.com
Hi Nikki, I found your blog off of Vanessa's. You always dress with such class. Love the top.
Post a Comment