It was my little sisters prom yesterday. Jessi and Cassi looked so beautiful! My other sister Jacki and I had fun getting them ready (like for the past three weeks). I forgot how much was involved in prom. A girl sure does go through a lot for this. Jessi went with her friend, Jared and Cassi went with her boyfriend ,Steven (lucky boys!). I remember back when they would play dress up and now they are gorgeous young women. Were did the time go?








5 comments:
those pictures turned out really cute, thank you so much for everything! i so owe you!! love ya
Your pictures are great, I love the borders!! You are so talented. love you
XOXO
to be one of the beautiful hansen girls...in my next life! SUCH FUN
Love you all.
~heather
You girls are so creative and GORGEOUS! I love how you are enhancing your photos...they look great. And you and Jacki made the "prom queens" look stunning. ;)How fun!
They look so beautiful! It is funny the things girls go through! But it's worth it. I loved getting all dressed up for the dances.
Post a Comment