Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sadie's photo shoot

My dear friend Maria took these exquisite pictures of Sadie. I really can't thank her enough she does such an incredible job. Really, with a camera and a few jelly beans she can work wonders! Maria gave me a few lessons in photoshop and then we edited them with a vintage look. I think they came out lovely.




3 comments:

Maria said...

WoooHoo! I love them! You did a great job! I haven't had a chance to play with them more so I am glad you did! Thanks again for coming to see us.. It was so much fun!

Miller Family said...

You have such incredible talents! These are SO precious! She's adorable and these are such sweet shots that you can savor for a lifetime. Can't wait to see her in person!

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures nicki! sadie is so beautiful! i love you guys <3