



We had a fabulous Charlie and Lola party for Sadie! She had so much fun! My friend made these super cute Charlie and Lola cakes (the small one gluten free for Sadie's special diet). Sadie truly enjoyed opening her presents. She seemed to relish in each one. It was so fun to watch her. At my in laws she received numerous Charlie and Lola dolls, hand bells (Micah's favorite) and many other fun presents. Micah and I decided to get her a trampoline to help loosen up her legs, plus she loves jumping! She enjoys taking a Lola doll and jumping to music. It's so very cute!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Sadie's 2nd Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those cakes are to die for! SO cute. I love Lola's voice. It's the cutest show. Glad she had a wonderful birthday! Are you planning on coming for Thanksgiving?
How Adorable! I love that show. Sadie is so hilarious in her video! I love it. Happy Birthday to Sadie!
Post a Comment