


My apologies for not blogging for quite sometime. We have been so completely busy, so I have much to catch up on. On this particular day we went to a little dairy farm with some friends. Sadie really enjoyed all the animals. It made me think of when I was younger and would go visit my grandparents farm every year in Oregon. As soon as I attempted to set Sadie in the hay I took in that grassy, earthy smell and all those wonderful memories came to me. The excitement of feeding the chickens their corn, baby kittens in the hay barn, baby cows Grandpa John would name after us. I wish I could make these kind of memories for Sadie. Some how I don't see Micah and I as the rancher type though. (Sigh) Oh well.
Monday, November 3, 2008
The Dairy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a fun day for you...and filled with great memories too! I agree, I don't think Micah would be much of a rancher. ;) Hope you're feeling well!!
Post a Comment