He's finally here! On December 29th at 9:31 in the morning Micah Ashley Smith II was born. Yes he was quite big but I knew he would be for staying in soooo long. The second time around wasn't as scary, still as painful, not as scary. I didn't do the "just kidding I really don't want to have a baby today" thing. I did the "okay let's get this baby out!" thing this time. I got to hold him right away and it's in that moment when you can tell your self it was all worth it. He is so sweet and cute. He's already cracking smiles. Sadie is indifferent about her baby brother at the moment. She will only wave in his direction when we ask her were he is, it's kind of funny. Micah and I are happily enduring through this new adventure. Having two now is an adjustment, but we can tell as soon as we catch up on sleep it's going to be fun!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! He looks adorable! Glad to hear you are doing well! Can't wait to see him in person! Love you guys! xoxo
Looser friend here.... I can't believe I haven't talked to you since right after he was born... you can expect a call tomorrow! He is so adorable and you look amazing! Glad everything is going ok! Love ya!
Congratulations! He is so cute.
Congratulations! I have been checking your blog everyday cause I figured you had had him by now. So you made my day when I saw your post. He is so cute. I am a little nervous about having 2 so you will have to let me know how you adjust and give me some pointers.
Congrats!! He is so cute, sweet and BIG!! We can't wait to see him in person! I have something I am working on for you both, hopefully I will get them to you soon.
Give everyone a kiss from us. We love you all and are so happy for you!! XXOO
The Johns
I love his lips! Congrats! I want to come by and see him! I am glad everything ended up ok with the scares at the beginning!
Yea! Congratulations. A girl and a boy now, how fun for you guys. I can believe he was so big, especially for you being SO tiny!
What a blessing! How exciting guys.
Best of luck on getting sleep. :)
Congrats!What a big boy he is. So fun. We are so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment