My friend Maria took these beautiful pictures of our sweet little babies a couple weeks ago. Sadie was quite a challenge! She wants nothing to do with her little brother so it was impossible to get a picture of them together, it was kind of funny. The only way Sadie would look at the camera is if we sang "Chin up" from Charlotte's Web. Thank goodness Maria knew all the words. She again proved to be my best, most patient friend. Thanks Maria! I love you to bits!





Monday, February 16, 2009
Our Sweet Babes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Wow those are so sweet!!! Sadie is adorable in that hat and her darling eyes!! Also what a cute baby! It makes me excited for June!! When we get to meet our little guy! We miss you guys!
He is SO cute! I love those pictures. I agree I love Sadie in that hat.
I just love the first pic! He is a BEAUTIFUL little boy!
Those are so precious! You guys make good cute babes!!
Maria is so great. Gorgeous pictures!
Those pictures turned out great and the kids look adorable! How is it having 2?
I am SO glad you are still alive...I was begining to worry.
:)
love you!
Oh my goodness they are SO ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big Miss Sadie is....and little Micah too! Wish we could see your guys more! These pictures are beautiful!!
How stikin cute are those pictures, I love them!!
Those are some sweet babes.
Post a Comment