

I love my kids! Especially when they are both asleep at the same time! I just have to say that I have a great life! It's mostly because of my husband that my life is so nice, I just love him. He takes on all the extra things that I can't on top of what he already has to deal with, he lets me know how much he loves me nearly every second and he's the best father to our children. After watching and singing along to the Care Bear Movie II and putting Sadie to bed, Micah pulled out a new x box game. I had to put on my pouty face (it's expected), but secretly I knew it meant that I could play with photoshop. So I got to sit down tonight and play with some photos I took today. Aren't they cute!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
LOVE my kiddos LOVE my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I waited FOREVER for your page to come up...thinking there may be an update! But- NO.
you owe me like 5 minutes of my life back-or an update. :)
Post a Comment