Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Babes for Mitt!







We went to a Mitt Romney rally yesterday. It was pretty cool. I've never done anything like that. I am embarrassed to say that I have never even voted. I know, what kind of American am I? Last year it was my new years reseloution to be more politicaly aware so I read Bill O'Rilley's "Culture Warrior" (wich really got me started with this whole idea), I watch the fox news network almost every night with Micah and I'm trying to be more involved in this election. It's a small start I know but I'm really enjoying keeping up with it all.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow I am impressed! I have been totally addicted to fox news too! I really actually enjoy being aware of whats going on! Call me!

Vanessa said...

How fun! I wish I could have gone. You should send that picture of Sadie to Mitt :) GO MITT !!