Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Sweet Birds Sweet Babe

Okay so I love little birds. If I'm not careful they will end up everywhere in my home. For right now sweet little birds seems to be the theme in Sadie's room. I finally found some cute bird art to put above her crib. Plus she's making the sweetest little face in this picture so I thought I would show them both off.

3 comments:

Maria said...

So so so cute! And what a sweet smile she has here!

Becky Jane said...

Aww she couldn't be cuter but of course I'm prejudice!! haha I love all the little birdies too!!:)aww I'm so glad Sadie has you for a mom..xx

Tell Micah Hi..and :P

The Thompson's said...

I love them too! I just got them for the older girl's room. I got a couple of the birdhouses too. Birdies are so cute!