This was Sadie last summer 2007. Basicly this was Sadie everytime we took her into the great outdoors. She wasn't quite keen on what Mother Nature had to offer her.For those who know Sadie she has an adverse reaction to things of the outside world. You know, trees, grass, dirt, flowers, the things other kids can't wait to run on, touch, feel, eat. Perchance she's still mad about the time I hiked up to Half Dome pregnant with her. We've had hysterics in the apple orchared and tantrums in the pumpkin patch, but we are making progress people! Once in a while we go outside in our backyard and have a pretend picknick on a blanket. She has fun with that for all of three minutes and then decides that the unbrella I'm shading her with is far more facinating. I'm trying to expose her little doses at a time. She found a lemon that fell off our lemon tree and felt it's bumpy skin without chucking it across the lawn. She will also stand in grass (as long as you hold her sweet little hand)! Yes she has come a long way. She will be hiking Half Dome before we know it!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Progress
This was Sadie last summer 2007. Basicly this was Sadie everytime we took her into the great outdoors. She wasn't quite keen on what Mother Nature had to offer her.For those who know Sadie she has an adverse reaction to things of the outside world. You know, trees, grass, dirt, flowers, the things other kids can't wait to run on, touch, feel, eat. Perchance she's still mad about the time I hiked up to Half Dome pregnant with her. We've had hysterics in the apple orchared and tantrums in the pumpkin patch, but we are making progress people! Once in a while we go outside in our backyard and have a pretend picknick on a blanket. She has fun with that for all of three minutes and then decides that the unbrella I'm shading her with is far more facinating. I'm trying to expose her little doses at a time. She found a lemon that fell off our lemon tree and felt it's bumpy skin without chucking it across the lawn. She will also stand in grass (as long as you hold her sweet little hand)! Yes she has come a long way. She will be hiking Half Dome before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so so so so so cute! I want a Mac so bad! Wonderful Pictures!Oh and by the way thanks for the cold! (that is from Abby!) You know I am kidding!
She looks so cute under her umbrella! What a cute idea! I love the fuzziness of the photos!
Post a Comment