


We had a lovely Easter with our families. It's so fun to see Sadie start to interact more with her cousins. Merry and Sadie were so adorable in the porch swing, I couldn't stop myself from taking a million pictures. Sadie wanted strawberries for lunch so I took her out of her cute dress and I took all these pictures of her without it. I could just kick myself! No worries, I'm going to my friend Maria's next week where she can take pictures of Sadie in it in her new little studio! Yea! My Father in Law got this great shot of a birds nest that was built right on top of a power cord hanging from there porch! It was so fun to see the new little baby birds poking there heads out for food. New life on Easter, how neat!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Our lovely Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the pic of her holding the orange! I can't get over her cute cheeks. The nest pic is really cool. It's nice to notice the little things once in a while!
Post a Comment