Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Ta Daaa!




For those of you who know me also know that I grew up in a loving but unaesthetic home. Unless you of coarse count a Rubbermaid entertainment center in which adorned our living room for quite some time. I never paid attention to that sort of thing growing up in a house full of girls with our dad being everything as well as the interior decorator. I do have fond memories of sitting around with Dad and my sisters trying to decide what beach picture we could put above the fireplace and maybe we should put a palm tree here or there. It never happened until I was already well out of the house. At least he showed interest in making our house as cozy as possible and it always was. So why have I become, in a word, obsessed with the idea of decorating? I don't know but I am having so much fun. I have to take it slow, I've found myself to be a little picky (Micah's translation: having expensive taste). So this collage was my latest project. It took me a while to get it just right. Most of you are probably thinking "big deal" but this is a big for me okay. In other news, but still relating to my topic of decorating my home, a Pottery Barn Outlet is going in our outlet center this month! Who ever said this little town had nothing to offer? ( Well, me, except for having our families close I can't find much excitement here), but now oh the joy!

6 comments:

Miller Family said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your collage!! It's super cute! And I understand why it took you so long to get it right...but it looks fantastic! I need to do something like that! Maybe you can help me when you come for Thanksgiving! :)

Miller Family said...

Just wanted to let you know Cyndi started blogging too. Her address is www.toddandcyndi.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Aww You're such a cutie..I love it!! You're making Micah such a nice home:)I'm proud of you:)..Kiss my Woobie and we'll see you tomorrow;)xxx

Celeste Dodge said...

It is so cute! I love it! I think I might make one too! You are such a trendsetter! Celeste

Maria said...

Ok I so love it! Help me Please!!! I can't wait for you to come next week!

The Thompson's said...

It turned out great no matter how long it took! Your house is so cute. I'm jealous you get an outlet! We don't have any near us. :( That's probably a good thing though.