Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sadie vs. Peep

I know this is so wrong. What kind of parent am I? But if you saw your adorably chubby baby doing this you wouldn't stop filming either. This is definitely material to show the boyfriends later! So don't forget to turn off my blog music on the side and enjoy.

6 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

so cute! I just realized that you can't see my blog because it's private. If you want me to add you send me an email at rcdodge@msn.com and I'll add you to my list.

The Thompson's said...

I am laughing out loud! That is too funny! She was so determined to make that thing fit. I can't believe she didn't gag one time! Definately a boyfriend blackmail!

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

that was so cute....I was laughing so hard...I don't see how you kept the camera from shaking!

Anonymous said...

Hi...Its me:) I forgot my password.oops..Aww I love that peeps video of Sadie so much.She's my little cutie!! We all had such fun that day:)
Hey! Have you seen the Pottery barn store at the outlet center?Is it new? cool huh?:)
Talk soon..Love you xxx

Dana Hansen said...

That peep never had a chance!! Super cute :p
XOXO

Eric and Hayley said...

I'm watching this at work and my eyes are watering like mad b/c I'm laughing so hard. love it!