Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!!!

We are having a boy! Yikes! I'm so excited but so surprised at the same time! My family is full of girls so this will be quite a change for me! To tell my little sisters the happy news we dropped off a pack of blue Jones soda with a big blue bow at there door. It took them a second to get it (except Jessi she got it right away) but I think they were excited. Micah's mom is bracing me for a little Micah. The crazy stories about her mischievous little boy used to be funny but now I'm scared! Well it will be fun anyway!

5 comments:

Paul/Heather said...

I am and have always been a huge fan of little baby boys(more so now than ever)! You will love it.

Celeste Dodge said...

I was terrified of having a boy since Charles was always getting hurt and stuff. Ethan is so different. He is super mellow. Yes, he has had 2 broken arms, but, his room is always spotless!! So different! Congrats!

Miller Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys!! It will be interesting to add a little boy to the Hansen girl clan! ;) You will do great!!

Erin said...

yeah!! Boys are fun-don't be nervous you'll do fine!!

The Thompson's said...

Congrats! How fun for you to get one of each! Now if only we could figure out how to have a boy! Looks like your Colorado trip was amazing. So BEAUTIFUL! It's always nice to be alone as a family and have that time together.