Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sand Sand Sand




So we finally made it to the beach this summer. It was such an exasperating event that it's taken me a couple of weeks just to write about it. I went with my friends and there little ones and let me just say that I could not have done that with out them! I feel so handicap being pregnant with a 35 pound child that can't walk yet. Thank goodness for those girls, I would have died just unloading and loading my car of all that is required to take an almost 2 year old to the beach. Lets just say that Sadie's excitment for the sand and ocean made it so worth it!  Unfortunatly my dream of taking a million adorable pictures of Sadie playing at the beach did not happen. Everytime I put her down this was her crawling sraight for the waves as fast as she could. She has no fear of the water and I could either wreck my camera and save my child from being washed away or take a picture of her being washed away sooo......
This is how we kept her ashore. Thankyou Mellisa for having the foresight to bring the baby pool! 

I think all of us moms are probly kicking ourselves for not taking a group picture of the kids but I know I wasn't the only one worn out and overwhelmed by the amount of sand these little ones managed to eat or rub in eyes, hair ,and EVERYWERE! The pictures I did manage to get will be fun to look back on. So here is Ellie. Her mom, my friend Roxanne is pregnant too! So we were helpless together.

Here is Aftyn, she loves the water and sand as much as Sadie.
Easton knew what I was up to and didn't want any part of it. Sorry Amy I tried!

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

How cute! What a fun trip, but I definitely understand how hard it is going ANYWHERE with a toddler, let alone the beach! :)

Vanessa said...

I'm sorry I missed it! Maybe when Savvy is older we will venture out to the beach with just jack and mom. I'm glad you guys had fun!