Sadie went to her physical therapist for the first time. The place was so great, it was better then a Chucky Cheese. Sadie loved it! But the therapist said she was baffled by Sadie and couldn't figure out why she wasn't walking She said she was a "puzzle". I replied with " Yes she's my puzzle and it's my job to figure this out!". Why can't anyone have some little clue?! The therapist was super nice though and she implored me to see a neurologist so that is what we are doing next week. Maybe then I will get a piece to my puzzle.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad her first appointment went well! Hopefully the neurologist will have some answers. Good luck!
Just kept thinking puzzles are fun and I am going to solve this one! You are doing a great job advocating for her-keep it up!
Post a Comment