We have had a few rough days dealing with all this but it has been followed by a few great days. Sadie has started to try and take steps!!!!! She has gotten up to four unassisted steps! The best part is that she keeps on trying. Every time she wants to get some were she will try to take a step and then fall but it is so exciting to actually have her try on her own! It is these "little victories" that make all the hard work worth it! The people close to me know that my biggest fear in life is that I won't be a good attentive mom. I've realized that this trial really makes me be a better mom. I have no other option but to be strong and do everything I can to help my Sadie. I really think Heavenly Father gave me this trial to make me the best mom I can be for her.
Our families and friends have been so supportive. It's hard for Micah and I to ever feel alone in this when there is so much love surrounding us and for that I am so grateful. Thank you everyone for your prayers, support and your help finding me info on autism. Googling "autism" can be overwhelming sometimes so I really do love it when someones sends me a worth while link or article. Sadie's MRI and Genetic evaluation this week went fine. We won't get any results until next week but I'll keep everyone updated.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Little Victories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah for Saddie!! And Yeah for you guys!! Keep looking foward, more things will fall into place for her!!
Such good news!
Hope you are feeling well.
~heather
YEAAAAAAH! I am soooo happy! You have no idea how badly I have been wanting this for you. I have been waiting for you to see this for so long. I am so glad that you can see progress so you can feel that you are working toward something!
Its all comming together Nicki... before you know it she will be saying mama.... I can't wait!
Post a Comment