I finally decided to trim up Sadie's hair. She was looking a bit like a wild child with her crazy curls on top and her self made fringe (hairdresser lingo for bangs). She was so completely well behaved. I just put her in her high chair in front of an episode of Charlie and Lola and she was loving life. Oh and she insisted on holding the new comb I got out for her so that she could help me brush every so often.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Sadie's first haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
She's so cute!!! What a sweet girl, taking after her Mom already wanting to do hair!! I think her curls look so cute!!
Hi..this is Sadies grandma:)..That is so adorable!! lol maybe she'll do hair like her prety mom:)..aww..I love her face!!:)Can't wait to see her next week..I bought her a cute new baby!!:)Hugssss
The new do looks so cute! Lucky girl to have a stylist for a mom!!
So I woke up at 6am thinking I need your address.
Please email it to me.
THANKS~
heather
3621 E Nairn Rd.
Eagle Mountain, UT 84005
PS. I am moving so hurry. :)
so cute. i'm sure it was a better 1st haircut than most kids will ever get. cute photos.
briana
oh, come on my blog and see how to win some fabulous prizes for you and sadie:-)
Hey Nicki! My blog is 3smarts.blogspot.com. And then you can also go to Mike Cunningham's blog to see the other stuff he does.
Post a Comment