Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Once there was a snow man......




My sister, Jacki and brother in law Dave brought us home a special treat from Big Bear today! A truck load of SNOW!!! This is as good as it gets in California. Little Micah couldn't be happier. Sadie was conflicted, she didn't like her hands being so cold but she would not stop digging in it. Ahhh life is fun!

3 comments:

Maria said...

OH my goodness! That is so much fun! Next time you want to play in snow just jump in the car and come here please!

The Thompson's said...

So fun! I love Micah's face! He is just lovin it.

Vanessa said...

Nicki, I am so glad that you are blogging again! I feel bad that we haven't been able to hang out! I am glad to hear that sadie is making progress. I think about you often and am in awe of what an amazing mother you are. Please let me know if I can do anything to help! Your kids are beautiful!