
I had a great mothers day! On Saturday I got to go to San Diego and get my hair cut by an old friend who happens to be genius with a pair of shears. I shamfuly admitt that it has been just shy over a year scince my last cut. So you can imagine how much fun I had checking it out on my computer camera, however not compeled enough to stop listening to my Dresden Files audio book and take out my ear buds. Hence the white cords coming out of my head.
On Sunday I got to sleep in... well I got to stay in bed anyway I can't reprogram for one day out of the year. Then I got called down for breakfast and was greeted with my sweet children and handprint artwork. On the way down stairs I found a little heart on every step with a drawing of Sadie's or one of there quotes like "hi mama whacha doin'?" or Brothers "YEAH!!" By the time I got to my french toast,eggs,bacon, and onion bagel I was all misty eyed. Micah and the kids (with a little help from Aunt Jacki) really made it such a special day.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
My mama's day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ok, I love, love, love your hair cut! It looks so on you! You look so great! Glad you had a wonderful mother's day! Let me know next year about the Race,I would love to join you guys!
Post a Comment