Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Race for Humanity 2010

I just have to say thank you to everyone who contributed and supported us in the Race for Humanity! And thank you Nana and Auntie Julie for racing with us! We have started a tradition of supporting the New Vision Autism Center in the race for humanity. All your donations go into running this amazing center that helps parents like us figure out how to get the best services for autistic children like Sadie and is dedicated to educate people so more kiddos can have early intervention. So thank you soooo much for donating to our cause!!!!!


Nana and Bro Hi five'n

Auntie Julie and Sadie

Little Micah was just so exhausted from all the running he had to do

Nana and Sadie...... notice how I conveniently stay behind the camera when I am wearing spandex and no make up:)

1 comment:

Eric and Hayley said...

I think it is so awesome that you all participate in this race and as a family. What a great support system you have. Your blog posts about this have encouraged me to get involved and help raise awareness and contributions for clubfeet (what my little girl has) and the hospitals that take care to children in need. Thanks for sharing :)