Yesterday I pranced up the stairs to collect a load of laundry while the children were so innocently sitting on the couch downstairs watching Yo Gabba. I was gone for two minutes, I swear two!! On my way down I was met by a pile of strawberry nestle quik dumped on the bottom stair and bro swirling an excited little finger in it. Sadie was then yelling "Bro took pink milk!" As I further investigated the crime scene I saw that she had reached onto the table, grabbed pink milk and a cup and sat on the family room floor to fill up the cup all the way with powder, it was then confiscated by baby Micah and he attempted to flee up the stairs. After cleaning up sticky kids and grabbing the shop vac I realized I really wasn't mad or even irritated I actually delighted in dealing with what I imagine is a typical kid catastrophe for once:)
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Pink Milk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment