Ok so a few items to discuss tonight. First: Sunday, this is how it went.......Sadie is the very first speaker in the primary program. Her part is as follows "If ye love me keep my commandments. John 14:15" This is how the Primary Program got kicked off, " If ye love me keep my commandments. John ROLLEY DIZZY!" Many songs about our dear freinds from Sunflower Valley followed but I think she was drowned out from time to time and there was a disgruntled five year old standing next to her (I won't name names you know who you are) making the most vitious growling faces which was a great distraction (thanks Sammy, oh sorry I named you). All in all we survived. My Brother in law Dave was then immediately compelled to Ebay Bob the Builder toys the second we got home from church for Sadie's birthday.
Ok next, My dear friend Maria came down to visit her family and Disneyland in which I was supposed to attend as well, however Sadie has come with the stomach flu. It is the saddest thing ever! This is my first experience with throw up. I know I should be thankful I have been spared this long but it's sad and gross. Any how back to my friend Maria, she came bearing gifts of photography!!! She took these exquisite pictures of the kids earlier this summer and brought me the disc. I know there amazing. After your done gawking you should check out her website she's awesome.If I ever go into a far off dreamy look, this is what I am day dreaming about. My children running in a grassy field, sun flares, Sadie chasing after Micah. Ok really this picture was hard. I had to stand Sadie up then literally dive out of the picture before she would fall. Maria and I got quite the work out but it was worth it.

And the last order of business: As of yesterday Micah and I are first time home owners.... ya didn't expect that one did ya. I know I haven't blogged to much about our home search but my closest friends know that I was getting a little obsessed about owning a home and if I started to blog about it you would be reading piningforahouse.blogspot.com for the last two years. Any how I've been so giddy I couldn't sleep last night. Micah had to go by himself and get our keys last night while I was home with Sadie and her stomach flu, so it was a little anticlimactic but I met him out in the drive way of Jacki's house with the camera to capture the moment.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Where is "Star Search" when you need it, and other exciting news...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sad about Sadie and the flu! But YAY for your house! That is sooo exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! And those pictures are to die for!
Thanks for doing my hair... Love it! And thanks for your patience with the pictures... And I love your writing so much! You better keep it up!
Good Times!
Love ya Nick.
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys. I remember reading your posts a long while back with your decorating ideas and I'm sure you will have so much fun making the home yours!
Post a Comment