So this is my first attempt at a mood board in photo shop. I usually make them from magazine clippings and photographs however the folder in which they are kept is bursting. This is my vision for my master bedroom. I figure I will collect slowly but surly. Give me a year (or two) and I hopefully I will have the eclectic retreat I dream of. I have had this vision for quite some time but it was fun to see it evolve in front of me. I have already painted my house the soft gray you see in the background. I love that with this color I can use a bold color palette without it looking too crazy. This also helps when your using the collect as you go method. That way I don't have to be so matchy matchy. I have also gone mad for brass and I even love how it look with a modern silver mixed in.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment